About this role• Develop and communicate a procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency;• Develop, communicate and administer procurement team performance and development plans;
• Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments;• Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed;
• Negotiates payment terms, negotiates and finalizes incoterms and supplier contracts;• Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
About you• Experienced in procurement of technical education and training equipment, goods and services for the company’s projects across Africa Region;• Should have exhaustive experience in dealing with vendors based out of China and Europe. Preference to profiles with experience of procuring educational equipment and machinery.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB260967
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, May 14, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Head of Procurement - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to