About this role
We’re hiring an Turnaround Logistics Coordinator for our client, a large Petrochemical company, to join their team. This is an 18 month contract with long-term potential.
The Turnaround Logistics Coordinator will be a member of the Logistics Turnaround Team and report to the Lead Logistics Turnaround Coordinator. The Turnaround Logistics Coordinator will be responsible to interface with all disciplines of the planning and execution teams and assemble all necessary plans as per the Turnaround Management plan and event milestones activities.
- Direct the mobilization and demobilizing of Turnaround temporary housing infrastructure facilities.
- Managing support services for Turnaround Temporary Facilities i.e.: civil, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, janitorial, propane, water, coffee, IT support
- Develop plot plan for Turnaround temporary infrastructure facilities with respect to the site FCM (Facility Change Management) and working with Process Safety Engineering.
- Develop and implement Transportation strategies for on-site resources for all phases of the events.
- Develop and report on KPI’s and Metrics to the assigned event for all phases for materials, tooling, and infrastructure.
- Develop off-site trucking support for equipment and materials being serviced of plot for all phases of the events.
- Develop resource plans for assigned event and implement that strategy.
- Working with and directing manpower in a leadership role for multiple contractors.
- Manage and support Contractors during all turnaround phases.
- Manage tools and rental equipment using on site tool tracking system (Toolhound) following procedures, issuing, returning, and running reports
- Ensure site inspections, maintenance, and repair of Turnaround tooling is completed on annual basis i.e.: Rigging, Fall restraint, Rescue Equipment, Electrical, Pneumatic tools, Hoses, Torque Wrenches and Hand tools
- Receive, Track, Distribute and Return all tooling and equipment to all disciplines pre- and post-Turnaround
- Testing and inspection of all site torque wrenches, on and off-site tracking of wrenches
- High commitment to safety for yourself and those that you work with and around.
- Responsible for ensuring Materials, Tooling and Infrastructure components are sorted and stored in appropriate locations post turnaround.
- Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational and time management skills in performing activities and completing tasks with minimal supervision.
- 10+ years of related turnaround experience
- Knowledge of Toolhound tracking system and SAP
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload with minimal supervision, managing multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to offer practical solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated strong willingness to take initiative and a self-directed worker, able to positively lead and influence various teams.
- Demonstrated decision making and strong problem-solving skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary