About this role
Brunel Australasia are interested in speaking with Technology Audit Managers to join the Technology, Operations and Projects team of a leading Bank in Sydney or Brisbane.
In this role you will gain exposure to all elements of Risk; Line 1, 2 & 3, be given have the chance to positively impact change, drive initiatives, create processes and structure, and work with a variety of business units and stakeholders.
As an IT Audit Manager you will be responsible for planning and undertaking individual audits or assignments of the banks operations as and when allocated by the Head of Group Assurance or Senior Manager Internal Audit.
These reviews can be undertaken solely by the IT Audit Manager or with the assistance of other Auditors or external resources. The purpose of the position is to undertake audits in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors Standards.
Experience in the following:
- Conducting audits in accordance with IIA Standards and Internal Audit Methodology
- Managing the performance of audit work or assignments conducted by other Auditors (where appropriate)
- Reviewing colleague working papers as appropriate
- Completing audits in accordance with budgeted timescales
- Knowledge of financial services/Bank processes and practices
- In-depth knowledge of and application of Internal Audit Methodologies
- Risk reviews and analysis and internal control evaluation
Our client has put an attractive package in place for the successful individual, this role will be open to working in either Brisbane or Sydney.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mark Crow is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane