About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Senior Site Planner for a 12 month contract with view of extension, to support our Client’s site-based team on a FIFO roster.
You will be a key member of the site team, responsible for providing High-Level Support to the Lead Planner in the Perth Home Office.
- Work with the site team and the site contractors to ensure all the construction planning, progress measurement and reporting is undertaken in a timely manner and the information provided is accurate
- Review contractors level 4 schedule and provide feedback as required
- Maintain any interface milestones between various contractors and client managed scope
- Update the project Level 3 schedule to align with the contractors Level 4 schedules as necessary
- Maintain internal schedules and review externally generated schedules (including bar charts, S-curves, histograms, deliverables lists, probability/accuracy analysis) for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare forecasts for the Construction phase, including monitoring and reporting Contractor performance
- Manage change control for the planning and progress measurement systems
- Produce and present progress and performance reports to the Construction Management team
- Coordinate and facilitate Interactive Planning sessions with Site Management, Client and Contractors
- Attend contractors’ meetings related to schedule and progress
- Experienced with site construction project planning in the mining industry
- Highly competent in P6 Primavera and Quantity / Manhour Reporting
- Highly competent in Excel and Word. Able to produce charts, histograms, reports and interrogate data
- Able to communicate with Client, EPCM and Contractors on site
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree (preferred)
- Experience with Netpoint (preferred)
- Experience in underground construction (preferred)
- 12 month Contract with view of extension
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Mitchell is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth