About this role
We’re hiring a Quality Engineer Project Manager for our medical device client. This is a 6 month contract position.
- Will perform assigned tasks that assure compliance with FDA and global medical device regulations including; creating Quality Plans, Process Validation report reviews, QSM procedure revisions, CAPA ownership.
- Coordinates project planning on key programs.
- Works with subject matter experts to develop plans and execute corrective action activities to resolve audit findings.
- Leads teams in using problem solving tools and sound statistical analysis to find root causes of product and process issues to meet regulatory requirements and process improvement goals.
- Effectively apply quality engineering knowledge and project management expertise to support initiatives and solve business problems, assist with data analysis and report preparation for all required data submissions.
- Tracks and reports weekly during project reviews on status, successes, issues and slippage; next steps in the project effort to complete needed tasks along with other key project metrics
- Resource Management
- Determine roles of cross-functional team members based on project requirements, timeframes and budget.
- Manages multiple project teams and resources towards project successes.
- Creates or participates in the creation of, project documentation. I.e. scope documents, budgets, timelines, checklists, status reports, etc.
- Evaluates key deliverables and final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and acceptance, communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to clients and team members.
- Coordinate meetings
- Ensure Project Plans stay on target
- Coordinate activities and make sure dates are correct.
- Minimum 15 years professional experience in the applicable role.
- Bachelor's /Master's degree in Engineering.
- Expert and technical lead with proven experience.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead McLaughlin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement