About this role
• To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,• In case of drift in schedule, liaise with other team involved (engineering, construction, commissioning) to study remedial actions
• Promote a “no change policy” to meet budget and schedule constraint without impairing quality and safety of the EPC activities.• To manage assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required during all phases,
• To ensure that contractor clarification requests are reviewed and responded to in a timely manner during CFT,• To ensure during EPCI phase follow-up of vendor documentation reviews in compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, Corporate standard and HSE regulation, international codes and classification society rules,
• To promote value engineering during Detail Engineering and maintain list of design opportunities with collaboration with discipline Engineers in the facility design with objective to reduce Project capital expenditures, • To organize Project Reviews by ensuring availability of required documentation and ensure timely closure of findings/opportunities in coordination with Batch 3 Sealines Engineering Coordinator, Construction when needed, PMT and auditors
• To manage assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required during all phases,• To assist EPC contract management with regards to all technical, commercial and contractual issues arising during Batch 3 EPCI7 Works execution and liaise with Package Lead on regular basis on that matters,
• To encourage identification of any optimization / improvement in the design dossier to be implemented in the early stage of concept design, • To attend HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project Technical reviews sessions with COMPANY, Contractors and vendors teams
• To ensure engineering support to construction and pre-commissioning teams as required,• To promote alternatives solutions to reduce and to optimise the duration of offshore activities,
• To ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered project works performance,• To participate and/or manage weekly and monthly meetings with Contractor(s), and call specific ad hoc meetings as required,
• To support where needed the technical interfaces with other block 5 Operators.• To participate on follow up on the Project progress and risk reporting,
• The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE rules & requirements and for implementing H3SE rules within his area of responsibility.• To carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.
• Experience within a project team: At least 5 years’ experience within large multinational taskforce team environment,• Experience in tendering, procurement and engineering processes
• Available for technical missions worldwide,• Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards,
• Language: Fluent English, • Computer literate,
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha