About this role
We’re hiring a Scrum Master for our client, a leading health domain organization to join their growing team. This is a 6 months and extendable contractual position in Bangalore (WFH till December)
- Education Qualification- B.E/B.Tech or MCA minimum;
- Primary skills -.net ,web development;
- Good in Agile Methodology ,Certification not mandatory;
- Exposure toward cloud technology/Cognitive technology;
- Knowledge in AR/VR will be first priority;
- Should be good in Agile/Scrum planning;
- Good Client communication.
- Overall 6+ Years;
- Location : Bangalore (WFH till December).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement