About this role
About this role
Our client is one of Perth’s leading Finance companies based in Perth, they are now seeking an experienced People & Culture Business Partner to join their Perth team on a permanent basis.
- Lead the delivery of HR operational support and projects across all facets of HR including employee relations, employee engagement, talent acquisition, remuneration and benefits, payroll and OH&SSupport and advocate the Pioneer culture through all HR related activities
- Provide recommendations to the Senior Manager People & Culture and advice to managers and employees on all HR matters that support the achievement of business outcomes
- Analyse, interpret and recommend market driven remuneration utilising the Company’s preferred platform that ensures our competitiveness
- Deliver reporting and analytics to Company leaders that drive optimal business decisions
- Compile and submit external reporting that meets the Company’s legislative requirements
- Advise on policies and procedures that comply with the wider legislative and regulatory requirements
- Coach and develop leaders, providing pragmatic, solution driven advice
- Support leaders proactively anticipate and identify the needs/gaps of employees
- Lead the delivery of HR operational support and projects across all facets of HR including employee relations, employee engagement, talent acquisition, remuneration and benefits, payroll and OH&S
- Comply with all policies, processes and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct
- Ensure strong familiarity with all policies and procedures, interpreting them in response to questions from leaders and employees
- Review of existing policies and procedures as necessary
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related field is essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR business partner role
- Proven experience in all aspects of generalist HR particularly in managing employee relations issues, corporate and volume recruitment and HR project management
- Demonstrated experience in being able to identify, develop and implement programs to enhance the level of employee engagement
- Demonstrated experience in supporting payroll processes
- Managing, developing and coaching staff for optimal performance
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Experience in change management is desirable
- Microsoft Office suite of programs, particularly Excel
- Proven experience in a multi-faceted organisational context, with an emphasis on quality service delivery and results
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout us
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth