About this role
- Job scope includes reservoir development and characterization, sedimentology and stratigraphy, structural geology, detailed seismic interpretation, well log/core analysis and development well planning.
- Job scope also includes the delivery of technical work products to support internal subsurface peer reviews and assurance processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge & application of all aspects of development geology including, 3D seismic interpretation, geological modeling, well planning, rock & fluid property analysis, petrophysics, uncertainty management and asset development planning. Petrel experience is required.
- Experience working with Decision Analysts to perform economic evaluations of multiple field development alternatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
- 8+ years’ working experience in similar role or related field
- Experience with 3D seismic interpretation, geological modeling, well planning, rock & fluid property analysis, petrophysics
- Petrel interpretation and modeling experience
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a cross-functional team environment, both supporting other team members and contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with co-venturers.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB255953
- Location: ST JOHNS
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Sunday, April 12, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Development Geologist - Newfoundland and Labrador
Confirmation sent to