About this role
- Ensure mechanical engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements, project specifications and approved variations if any;
- Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Execution Team. Elevate issues to higher levels when necessary;
- Develop, update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering Support and other team members;
- Support the engineering team of external organizations, entities appointed representatives to ensure engineering design addresses each companies’ expectations consistent with Project’s objectives;
- Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues. Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks;
- Be familiar with all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to the specification, design and procurement of piping items;
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per the scope, meeting COMPANY standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by the shareholders;
- Support other engineers in complex analyses and assignments and provides expertise to ensure completion of activities within schedule.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha