About this role
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are seeking qualified Trade Machinists – Perth based to undertake offshore project work. It is preferred that suitable candidates will be available to commence at short notice.
- Experienced in the use of In-Situ Flange Facing Machines (Mirage, Silk, Climax)
- Machining RTJ Flanges and Hub Flanges (Grayloc Destec) and raised faces
- High level of attention to process safety on-site
- Previous shutdown environment experience
- Understanding of Permit To Work systems and implementation
- Familiar with site specific safety when using rotating equipment
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade – Machinist or equivalent
- 3-5 years+ experience with the Oil & Gas industry sector
- Full Australian working rights to work both locally and offshore
- Current certificates in Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (TBOSIET) and Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
Should you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button or contact Mandy Hobbs, email email@example.com - Tel 9429 5676
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth