About this role
Brunel CZ is looking for a Test Team Leader to get on board and be involved in a highly specialized project as part of our expansion in the Czech Republic. Apply today, join us and enhance your career.
Your daily job will include:
- Leading of a project team of 3-5 testers;
- Performing system tests of train control systems with a HIL test station;
- Creating test specifications and execute tests in the laboratory;
- Optimizing test processes and related documentation;
- Execution of automated tests;
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad;
- Business trips.
You should preferably have:
- Completed studies in the electrotechnical field;
- Practical experience in testing and validation;
- Knowledge of automated testing is an advantage;
- General knowledge of electrical schemes and their elements;
- Knowledge of software change and requirement management;
- English: spoken and written on communicative level is a must.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement