About this role
This global Oil & Gas organisation are seeking an environmental specialist to work within their HSE function on a part time basis (3 days per week).
- Maintain environmental compliance and improve environmental performance through execution of the Produce Environmental Assurance Shaping Plan and alignment with the company's Assurance Plan.
- Ensure alignment, consistency and streamlining between Assets of the business
- Provide Environmental Management System support
- Develop and maintain compliance assurance registers for environmental approvals, including but not limited to Ministerial Plans, Environment Plans and Part V licences.
- Liaise with the company's Assurance Team to maintain and ensure consistency with corporate assurance requirements and activities.
- Implement and further develop the Produce Environmental Assurance Shaping Plan (e.g. Assurance audit and task schedules, plans)
- Assist Assets with the development of environmental compliance checklists to formalise and align the ongoing verification of assurance activities.
- Assist in the development of online tools (e.g. online dashboard and app) and guidance material to support standardised implementation of produce environmental assurance activities.
- Support data analytics and reporting to manage, display and trend environmental data to enable monitoring and reporting of compliance against commitments.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Commonwealth and Western Australian HSE legislative and regulatory requirements
- Experience in providing environmental management support to industrial sites/ activities (preferably oil and gas environmental management experience)
- Experience is environmental auditing and assurance
- Experience in compliance and performance reporting
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth