About this role
Our client based in Toronto has an immediate need for a Digital Project Manager in their Pharma division. They are a multi-national biopharmaceutical company and are looking for a talented individual to join their team.
This is for a 1 year contract with a possibility of extension.
· Experience in working on Digital projects involving complex applications across the highly regulated GMP workspace.
· Proficiency with Agile methodology required. Ideally able to act as a Scrum Master
· Good understanding of CMC and related activities in laboratories including data capture systems would be an advantage
· Leading multi-directional streams of this program such as process harmonization, etc.
· Ability to initiate, plan and lead projects; make charters, project planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring, and controlling the plan, closing the project with appropriate closure report, lessons learned register update.
· Drive the team to stay on track, decompose activities into WBS, make resource plans, perform resource optimizations; levelling/smoothing based on organizational priorities.
· Create and communicate dashboards and status reports for key stakeholders.
· Facilitate workshops to evaluate business impact of strategic programs
· Closely work with Program lead in effective deployment strategy at various Pasteur sites.
· Perform other relevant tasks/activities to support the streams and projects as necessary.
· Ability to work in a global matrix organization.
- PMP/Scrum Master (CSM or SSM) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of leading digital projects using Agile
- Extensive knowledge of data governance, CMC, GMP compliant workspace, biotechnology preferably involved with vaccines
- Experience as a Project Manager with Pharma or biotech background.
- Agile in using MS Project, Jira, Visio, tableau
- Excellent in MS applications – Excel, PowerPoint, and Team
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Martin van Helden is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Martin van Helden
Brunel Canada - Toronto