About this role
- Maintain LNG sales contracting standards for the Long and Short Term Sales Marketing through analysing, developing and logging exceptions and recommending acceptable alternatives as well as proposing updates to standards in order to manage risks and maximise COMPANY value;
- Check all new LNG sales agreements are commercially operable and reviewed during their development to support their efficient implementation and reduce contractual, operational, financial and reputational risks;
- Verify the methodology and advises on energy calculations and hence quantities sold for all LNG contracts delivered by the Company to protect financial performance and sales integrity;
- Represents the Company in support of Marketing Long-term or Short-term Sales with LNG customers through effective contractual interpretation and negotiation;
- Drive the development, improvement, delivery and tracking of identified/assigned C&S synergies and optimisation as well as proposes new ones to support C&S revenue and savings targets;
- Provide direct working specialist technical or coordination support to synergy/optimization initiatives being carried out by the various C&S functions as required;
- Apply and maintain stewardship and reporting system in coordination with EEBE and Finance to report process efficiency realizations to C&S Management and COMPANY corporate functions;
- Analyse industry trends and developments versus C&S business processes to develop standardization and best practice recommendations;
- Perform review and analysis of C&S business processes to promote and drive the implementation of standardization; efficiency / systemization and alignment with industry best practice.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Sciences, Economics or Business Administration or similar degree;
- 12 years of LNG sales contract development or management experience in the oil and gas industry;
- Knowledge of the LNG industry and all commercial and shipping functions essential;
- Experience of reviewing and/or negotiating LNG agreements essential;
- Experience in corporate governance and business controls.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elaine Nina S Gregorio is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Elaine Nina S Gregorio
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha