About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is hiring a Clinical Education Manager to work with our client, a multinational company with experience in the development, manufacturing, packaging, and delivery of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods. This is a fulltime permanent role in Toronto, ON.
- Alignment with the N(MEM) on the objectives and resources required to develop and execute the medical education plans;
- Provide technical, scientific and program management expertise to ensure the efficient development of medical educations programs for specialist and family practice health care professionals;
- Work with internal and external project stakeholders to build positive relationships and creative programs;
- Initiate the purchase order processing in e-marketplace and handle the vendor selection process, budgets, timelines to project completion;
- Lead projects and grant requests through the compliance, IT and material review process;
- Analyze industry trends, competitive programs and proprietary data for insights into anticipated educational needs;
- Build and execute multi-channel tactical solutions;
- Support Medical Education broad projects to evolve with our current environment;
- Manage program development from idea stage to creation to implementation.
- University Degree (Science or Business preferred);
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Medical Education, pharmaceutical Sales or a CME agency within the pharmaceutical industry;
- Completion of a course in Continuing Medical Education or CPD ie. CCPE;
- Proven examples of leadership, high learning agility, critical thinking and intellectual curiosity in the development of marketing and/or educational projects is preferred;
- Experience in Dermatology is an asset;
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, organization, and project management skills;
- Demonstrated abilities in the following areas: managing complexity, innovative thinking, verbal and written communications and effective time and budget management;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment;
- In depth knowledge of IMC code and Healthcare Compliance policies and procedures is required;
- Evaluate metrics and results to optimize efficiencies and share best in class practices.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto