About this role
About this role
Brunel have partnered with a Water Utilities Company to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Civil Engineer for a temporary assignment through to the end of the year.
- Start: Immediately
- Work until 31/12/2021
- Perth metro based, 50-50 office and site, based in Canning Vale depot.
- 38 hr week Monday to Friday
- Rate: $52.51 - $65.63 +Superannuation
- Provide reliability, engineering and technical advice and support to the Perth Region Field Services (PRFS) Service Delivery Team.
- Review of routine maintenance strategies and issues in consultation with the Water and Wastewater Network Managers.
- Provide reliability and engineering support to achieve desired asset performance outcomes.
- Incident support to resolve asset problems and improve performance of assets.
- Support minor works project managers in converting the asset designs into installed assets.
- Sound understanding of OSH processes and risks associated with in utility industry.
- Support the service delivery team in the review of routine maintenance to ensure all risks are quantified and risk mitigation strategies are developed and communicated.
- Regularly inspect sites, report on OSH, environmental and quality compliance. Correct safety/environmental hazards and quality non-conformances in accordance with company OSH, environmental and quality management procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Comply with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, corporate policy and ethical
- Degree level qualification in civil engineering.
- Considerable maintenance and asset health experience providing engineering and/or technical support in a utility business, engineering consultancy or a heavy engineering and construction environment.
- Relevant professional engineering experience in supporting teams in evaluating and resolving construction/constructability and technical issues.
- Proven knowledge of Reliability Centred Engineering principles and practices relating to the delivery of a performance-based Asset Management outcome.
- Experience in reliability, maintenance, engineering design, construction, and technical support in civil and structural engineering works.
- Experience in reviewing civil design drawings of drainage related projects including design and delivery of living stream projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP/Maximo experienced.
Access to Brunel Member benefits, discounts and exclusive offers - Take advantage of a range of amazing perks through Brunel Benefits. We've partnered with some of Australia's top health, finance and travel brands to offer our members a fantastic selection of discounts and exclusive offers. Whether you’re looking to stretch your pre-tax dollars further through salary packaging, get a great deal on a leased vehicle, review your health insurance or book a holiday, Brunel Benefits has you covered.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Mitchell is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth