About this role
Use sound instructional principles to design, develop, and implement high-quality, engaging learning experiences including eLearning, mobile learning, video and blended learning.
Responsible for video production and post-production audio and video editing.
Continually research and appraise new technologies and platforms to enhance our eLearning capabilities
The Designer’s / Developer’s responsibilities will include Working closely with the Leads to produce eLearning modules in Articulate Storyline.
Familiarity with instructional design or UI/UX design is a plus for developing eLearning modules.
- 5+ years of instructional design qualifications with a strong level of technical and creative design knowledge;
- Demonstrated expertise with Articulate Storyline samples of work;
- Good visual design skills and the ability to storyboard;
- Passionate about creating great interactive learning;
- Must have expertise in interactions and animations, and the ability to write variables;
- Required Skills;
- Articulate Storyline;
- Microsoft Office;
- Preferred additional skills a plus;
- Articulate Rise;
- Articulate Review;
- Adobe After Effects;
- Audio editing;
- Adobe Audition;
Join the Brunel Family
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinde Yogita is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement